Finding addiction treatment in Ohio is easier than ever, thanks to the many conveniently located treatment centers throughout the state. However, before you enroll in an addiction treatment program, you should think about your needs. Recovery is often not a simple journey from point A to point B. You may experience challenges and relapses, but the goal is to minimize those diversions by thoughtfully selecting a just-right program for you.
At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we aim to make your recovery last by providing all the tools and support you need to stay on track. With a vast array of programs and services, you will find addiction treatment suitable for all needs. Give us a call at 844.544.0502 to learn how we can customize a program that will set you up for recovery success.
How to Find Highly Effective Addiction Treatment Centers
Once you have taken the life-changing step of deciding to get treatment for your addiction, you need to find an addiction treatment center. Recovering from drug and alcohol addiction can be challenging, but you will have the tools and support you need to stay the course with a high-quality treatment program. The treatment facility you choose plays an integral role in your recovery success, so it is not a decision to take lightly. To ensure that you select a highly effective treatment center, here are some key components to look for:
- Evidence-based treatment – Treatment programs backed by science are proven to work for addiction recovery.
- Master’s level clinicians – Highly qualified staff have the knowledge and experience to provide proper treatment.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – MAT is crucial for alleviating withdrawal symptoms and cravings and has been shown to improve program retention and decrease the risk of relapse.
- Customized treatment plans – Addiction treatment plans tailored to the individual are more effective.
Finding the Right Addiction Treatment Center in Ohio
Keep in mind that not all treatment centers are the same, so you will need to determine your needs and find a program that accommodates those needs. The idea is to pick a treatment program that aligns with your goals, beliefs, and lifestyle. This will make it easier to stick with your treatment plan and achieve the lasting recovery you desire.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your ideal addiction treatment center in Ohio:
- The severity of your addiction – You will need a detox or residential program for the most severe addictions, while outpatient programs can manage milder addictions. As you progress through your recovery, you will transition from more intensive to less intensive programs. If you wish to remain in the same treatment center throughout, you should look for a facility that offers a full range of treatment options.
- The types of therapy provided – Most centers offer individual counseling and group therapy which are essential parts of recovery. However, family therapy may also be relevant to heal strained relationships. If you need to strengthen your support system at home, you should opt for a treatment program that includes family therapy.
- Your openness to complementary therapies – Some treatment centers provide therapies such as yoga, meditation, and nutritional therapy to allow for a more holistic recovery experience.
- The size of the facility – Treatment centers have different limits when it comes to client capacity. Some keep their capacity low to provide an intimate setting that allows for more personal attention, while others set a high capacity to allow for lower treatment costs. Consider your comfort level when deciding on the right-sized treatment center for your needs.
Midwest Center at Youngstown: Your Just-Right Fit for Addiction Treatment in Ohio
After you determine your individual needs for addiction treatment, you will see that Midwest Center at Youngstown can provide for all of them. Our wide range of treatment programs, therapy modalities, and complementary therapies can help you heal inside and out. To get a customized addiction treatment created just for you, call us today at 844.544.0502.