Alcohol addiction in Ohio tends to be higher than in most other states in the U.S. If you think you or a loved one may be suffering from alcohol addiction, getting the help of an alcohol rehab can help you get your life back. Quitting drinking can be tough to do on your own, but with the right professional help, you can break free from addiction.
At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we want to help decrease the high rate of alcohol addiction in Ohio. We know that quitting alcohol can seem impossible, but with the help of our alcohol treatment in Ohio, you can get through it. Our holistic alcohol rehab programs can help you heal your mind and body through medication, therapy, a health and wellness regimen, and case management. When you are ready to stop letting alcohol take its toll on your life, give us a call at 844.544.0502.
How Do You Know if You Need Alcohol Rehab?
Once you start noticing negative side effects from drinking alcohol, you may consider cutting back or even quitting altogether. While some people can stop drinking without any difficulty, others may find it impossible due to dependence or addiction. If your body has started to develop alcohol dependence, this may be more challenging than you expect. On the other hand, you may not see a problem with your drinking and feel no need to stop. Just because you do not think your drinking is an issue does not mean that it has not crossed the line into dependence or addiction. Here are some ways to know if your drinking habit requires the help of alcohol rehab:
- Others have expressed concern over your drinking.
- You find it difficult or impossible to cut back on alcohol.
- Once you start drinking, you cannot stop.
- Your work or school performance is suffering. This can include dropping grades, getting in trouble with your boss, or high absenteeism.
- Your tolerance has gotten high, and you need large amounts of alcohol to feel any effect.
If any of the above resonates with you, it is time to take a step back and think about how alcohol affects your life. If it is causing a problem now and you cannot cut back or quit on your own, it will only worsen without treatment. Take back control of your life by reaching out to your local alcohol rehab for help.
How Can Alcohol Treatment in Ohio Help?
Once your body has become dependent on or addicted to alcohol, it can be challenging and even dangerous to quit cold turkey. Getting professional alcohol addiction treatment can ensure that you are safe and comfortable as you withdraw and recover from the damaging effects alcohol has had on your health and well-being. Here is what you can expect from alcohol rehab:
- Medication-assisted treatment may be used to help ease withdrawal symptoms and any co-occurring mental illness.
- Addiction therapy can help address co-occurring mental health conditions, unhealthy thought patterns, dysfunctional relationship dynamics, coping skills, and relapse prevention.
- Alternative or holistic therapies such as yoga, meditation, and nutrition counseling can help decrease stress and heal your body from alcohol-related nutrient deficiencies.
With comprehensive alcohol addiction treatment programs, you do not have to continue struggling with your alcohol use. The support you need is only a phone call away.
Midwest Center at Youngstown: Providing the Top Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Ohio
AtMidwest Center at Youngstown, we believe that a holistic approach to healing from addiction is the key to full and lasting recovery. We aim to treat the whole person rather than just the symptoms of substance use disorder. Our alcohol addiction treatment programs provide a customized combination of medication, individual therapy, group therapy, family counseling, and health and wellness programs to help treat all aspects of your health: mind, body, and spirit. Give us a call today at 844.544.0502 to get started on the path to healthy, happy, sober living.