There are a wide variety of factors that can contribute to substance use issues. Those who are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction might have experienced trauma in the past, might face co-occurring mental health issues, or might have developed a dependency on opioids or other substances after receiving a prescription for chronic pain or anxiety. Addiction can impact anyone, and in Ohio, accessible, affordable care is necessary to help our communities heal. At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we offer substance abuse treatment to treat substance use disorders of all kinds. Our evidence-based, personalized approach to treatment can help individuals and families in Youngstown and beyond break free from the cycle of addiction.
Take the first step towards recovery by reaching out to our team today at 844.544.0502 or by contacting us online. Midwest Center at Youngstown accepts Medicaid as well as private insurance.
What We Treat
Substance abuse refers to the excessive use of drugs and alcohol. While some individuals can drink alcohol or take medications like opioid pain relievers without developing a dependency on the substance, for others, these substances carry a risk. At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we offer specialized treatment programs for:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Opiate addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Painkiller addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Benzo addiction
We also can help those who are struggling with polysubstance abuse, which involves addiction to more than one substance. In our center, you’ll find the support and guidance you need to heal.
Do You Need Substance Abuse Treatment?
Maybe you’re concerned for a loved one or aren’t sure whether your use of drugs or alcohol necessitates treatment. There are a number of signs that can indicate a need for treatment. Consider the following:
- Have you relapsed after a period of sobriety?
- Do you use prescription drugs in ways other than as prescribed?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, nausea, or insomnia when you try to stop using drugs or alcohol?
- Have you struggled to fulfill responsibilities at work, at home, or at school as a result of substance use?
Do you want to stop using drugs or alcohol but feel unable to do so?
- Do you turn to drugs or alcohol to feel relief from the symptoms of mental health issues like anxiety or depression?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above, our substance abuse treatment programs in Youngstown can help.
Our Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
We treat substance abuse with a comprehensive, whole-person approach. This involves care for the body, mind, and spirit. Some of the programs and services we offer include:
- Group counseling – Connect with others in recovery and build a strong network of support
- Individual counseling – Work through the underlying issues that may have led to addiction with the help of a therapist
- Fitness programs – Our fully-equipped gym and yoga room offer opportunities to relieve stress and become your healthiest self
- Family programming – We’ll help your loved ones learn about addiction and find ways to resolve conflict
Medication-assisted treatment – Certain medications can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings
In addition, we use curriculum based on the Addiction and Trauma Recovery Integration Model (ATRIUM) and the MATRIX model. Our therapists use a wide variety of trauma-informed approaches to help patients avoid relapse.
Connect With Your Courage at Midwest Center at Youngstown
Addiction is a complex disease. At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we can help you get to the root of your addiction and develop the healthy coping skills you need to heal. If you’re ready to rebuild your life, reach out to our center today at 844.544.0502 or connect with us online to learn more.