Out of the millions of Americans who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction, a significant portion never receives professional addiction treatment. One of the deterrents to getting treatment is the cost of rehab. Addiction affects all people, regardless of financial circumstances, and rehab prices can run fairly steep at many facilities.
At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we believe that everyone deserves a life free from addiction that should not be dependent on their economic background. We accept a variety of insurance policies to keep addiction treatment accessible to as many people as possible. Call us today at 844.544.0502 to learn how we can help make the cost of rehab in Ohio manageable, so you can get the help you need.
What Is the Cost of Rehab for Drug and Alcohol Addiction?
Rehab prices can vary greatly from center to center, so there is no set dollar amount for the cost of rehab. Some of the factors that can affect the cost include:
- The rehab’s location – If it is located in a major city, on the water, or another area with a high cost of living, the rehab price will likely be higher.
- The amenities offered – Some rehabs provide an extensive array of services along with luxurious accommodations. To keep your costs down, find a treatment center with fewer frills.
- The type of treatment program – Residential treatment will be the costliest since you receive room and board and around-the-clock monitoring. You can decrease your rehab place by opting for an outpatient program.
While rehab prices can be drastically different based on the above factors, here are some general estimates of the cost of rehab:
- Residential programs – $6,000 to $60,000 for a 30 to 90 day stay
- Outpatient programs – $5,000 to $10,000
- Outpatient detox – $1,000 to $1,500
- Medication – Up to $5,000/year
How Can You Keep Your Rehab Price Within Your Budget?
If the cost of rehab has you putting off treatment, there is still hope for an affordable recovery. With the help of health insurance and other resources, you can find an addiction treatment program that will fit into your budget, no matter how tight. Here are some helpful tips for reducing your rehab price:
- Find an addiction treatment center that accepts your health insurance. Since some rehab programs cost thousands of dollars per day, using your health insurance to cover some or all of the costs can help reduce your rehab bill.
- If you qualify as low income but are uninsured, apply for Medicaid. This state- and federal-funded health insurance is available to low-income individuals and is required to cover addiction treatment.
- If you cannot afford rehab but do not qualify for Medicaid, look for treatment centers that offer payment plans that divide the cost of recovery into monthly payments.
- Look for treatment centers that provide financial aid. Some facilities have financial assistance programs for individuals who cannot afford treatment but do not have adequate health insurance to cover the cost of rehab.
- Reach out to multiple addiction treatment programs so you can conduct price comparisons that consider the cost of rehab after insurance and other financial assistance are applied.
Using the above tips, you are sure to find an addiction treatment program that fits your needs and your budget. Without the stress and worry about medical bills piling up, you can stay focused on your recovery.
Midwest Center at Youngstown: Helping Keep the Cost of Rehab in Ohio Affordable
The cost of rehab should not keep you from getting the addiction treatment you so desperately need. At Midwest Center at Youngstown, we accept rehab insurance from a variety of providers. Without the stress of high medical bills, there is no need to put off treatment any longer. Call us today at 844.544.0502 to get started on the road to recovery.